1. Every 15 days will be placed in this section 5 or 10 itrems with a description of it and particular shipping conditions and other applicable conditions and the users will have a period of 7 days to send the offer through e-mail indicating for which item you offer, the price offered for it and the method of payment, wether by Abitab, Redpagos, bank transfer or credit cards in a single payment or more.
2. Once the deadline for receiving offers has been closed, the buyer will receive and e-mail that indicate the piece he/she has purchased and the price accepted, as well as the payment options and make the payment of sign or the total of what he/she
has acquired, being able to effect it also personally in our shop.
3. All the offers made by this means are IRREVOCABLE and IRRETRACTABLE and cannot be cancelled once they are accepted.
4. The payment of the item must be made within 3 days from the time of purchase.
5. The item acquired will be sent immediately once the full payment of it has been credited.
6. There are ways of direct payment with our company without interest or surcharge with long terms, you can consult before to concretize the term of your offer is finalized and be accepted.
7. All this modality of purchase as always has been in the 43 years of trajectory backed by Antiques Louvre and Jewelry and by ARHAMI SA.
Art Deco figure in bronze and ivory “Indian rider”
Group “Elephants with Hindu” in faiance. High 60 cms. Circa 1930. Origin: Austria